Advanced Weight Loss
weight loss through Obera: http://start.orbera.com/
Advanced, Cutting, Edge and the most effective you will ever be.
- The ORBERA Intragastric Balloon System takes up space in the stomach to help patients lose weight. The system is temporary and should be removed after 6 months. The device is used in obese adult patients who have a Body Mass Index (BMI) of 30-40 kg/m2 who have been unable to lose weight through diet and exercise.
- It is non-invasive and placed under anesthesia with no discomfort to help patients lose a significant amount of weight comparable to traditional invasive gastric procedures.
- Please add Meal Planning: The doctor will provide a meal plan catered to your health specific needs to promote weight loss with the mentioned modalities. The meal plan involves education on choosing the right healthy foods at low cost to promote weight loss, digestion and cardiac health. Patients have lost an additional 10 -20 pounds by following this meal plan either alone or in concert with additional physician-directed therapy
- Please remove Cost and Financing
- Please edit to say Price Listing
- Please correct the whole page to look more Aesthetic in-terms of the word formatting and have:
- Weight Loss Consultation: $20 with purchase of medications listed:
- Phentermine 37.5 mg (30 tabs) $40
- Topiramate 50 – 100 mg (30 tabs) $30-$35
- Bupropion XL 150 mg (30 tabs) $50
- Naltrexone 50 mg (30 tabs) $100
- Lasix (30 tabs) $5.00
- Hydrochlorothiazide (30 tabs) $5.00
- Metformin 500 – 750 mg IR/ER (30 tabs) $10 – $20
- Compare to the Brand Name Drugs which are proprietary combination generics with similar efficacy:
- Contrave (Bupropion 90 mg/Naltrexone8 mg) (120 tabs) $263.93
Qysmia (Phentermine 7.5 mg/Topiramate 46 mg) (30 tabs) $223.20